GSP attachment

ReefGirl87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
416
Reaction score
334
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!
I have a couple frags of GSP polyps I am trying to attach to the back wall of my waterbox and so far I have been un-successful...
How does everyone get them to stay on the wall? I have tried the coral gel glue, then the coral epoxy with the gel glue. Neither have worked. Suggestions or experiences would be very helpful and appreciated!!
 
Do you have coralline algae on back? Seems to allow much better success in getting such things to agree to stick.
 
Glue/allow the gsp to attach to a flat disc, and glue the disk to the glass.

My GSP came on a flat disc and I glued it to the back with super glue. Worked like a charm and is growing well. Can hardly tell the plug is there.
 
I actually just put my gsp near my back wall. It grew within a week to being attached to the wall I’m leaving the rock there for now but will cut it away once I have a decent wall going.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new