GSP Back from the Dead

iemsparticus

The Addiction is Real
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, for at least 6 months, as near as I can figure it, my GSP Island has been buried under my substrate thanks to my Diamond Goby. Try as I might, I just couldn’t keep the Goby from burying it, and I had just given them up for dead a long long time ago. Yesterday, as I was vacuuming my sand during a water change, I uncovered the rock, and got it on top of the sand, not thinking much of it. Today, what do I see? A single, solitary, Green Star Polyp open and happy as can be! I was completely blown away! Anyone had this experience before?

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, for at least 6 months, as near as I can figure it, my GSP Island has been buried under my substrate thanks to my Diamond Goby. Try as I might, I just couldn’t keep the Goby from burying it, and I had just given them up for dead a long long time ago. Yesterday, as I was vacuuming my sand during a water change, I uncovered the rock, and got it on top of the sand, not thinking much of it. Today, what do I see? A single, solitary, Green Star Polyp open and happy as can be! I was completely blown away! Anyone had this experience before?

It's tough stuff for sure!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back