GSP to back wall? Putty and Glue failed

Advice needed!

I got some GSP from WWC during the live sale and I all three pieces are together using Tunze Coral epoxy.
I have tried three times now to glue it to the back wall and all three times it has failed within 24 hours. It doesnt fall right away, it takes time before it falls.

I read to put it on the sand bed against the wall but wont the sand block that from growing up against the wall?

What have others or you done to make it stick on the back wall
I used magnetic plug
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/m...Ue3yVDHY5MF0qHbuLs1Q45cOVrBpe_exoCcXIQAvD_BwE
 
Nice looking tank! I’m still
Patiently waiting for my middle rock to grow gsp. Taking forever but I know once it takes off it takes off lol
Patience is key. That first year you just want stuff to grow. Eventually it all takes off. One of my Zola’s, that big peachy one, is kind of taking over. It took awhile too, but now it’s crazy.

This hobby is fun, amazing, expensive, frustrating, painful - but I love it. Especially when it’s night, all the lights are off except the tank and you just watch the fish and the coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new