Guard From Salt Creep/Skimmer Mist

MeMyFishandI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
169
Reaction score
178
Location
Lower Mainland, B.C.
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM 25 gallon AIO, and its accessories (primarily the skimmer) are spraying all over the place. I'm going to have to re-paint the wall behind the tank and the cabinet that lives beside it. I rent a very small apartment and this is very not cool. Has anybody come up with a particularly innovative splash guard that looks good and is also functional? I'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new