Guess the tank

Kehy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
329
Reaction score
316
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a new pico and I'm quite excited about it. But just telling people the details is boring. Anyone want to guess the specs on it? I'll start with some clues.

-Pico size
-Jar
-No tech

Good luck!
 
My tank doesn't run a skimmer and its has softies lps and Sps
Yeah, I don't run skimmers on any of mine. This new pico definitely doesn't have a skimmer. Also doesn't have a light, but it's plenty lit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new