Guess Where I Am!!!!!!!......

So...how are you doing at learning the language? I figure you're pretty well immersed by now. LOL :P
 
Seems like you were there just last week, lol... Looks like your having alot of fun and bringing home a bunch of goodies.
 
You crazy man! Be careful and get lots'O'pics!
 
CAN YOU GET SOME UNDERWATER PICS OF THE ACTUAL REEFS THIS TIME?????? im throughly enjoying you showing us your goodies topside, but ill personally send you my GoPro to take for some underwater shots. drying for them man!
 
you SLYFOX...... great pieces i see so far brutha. safe travels and a safe return! esp safe travels home for those CORALS!
 
CAN YOU GET SOME UNDERWATER PICS OF THE ACTUAL REEFS THIS TIME?????? im throughly enjoying you showing us your goodies topside, but ill personally send you my GoPro to take for some underwater shots. drying for them man!

This +1! except, for the part where I send you my GoPro, as I do not own one. but, some reef photos and underwater shots would be super happy fun time!!!
 
hi thanks everyone, he is in another island with no internet and power. we will post more pictures soon. he texted me yesterday and said he is having a blast and he is safe.

=may
 
Are you mariculturing the ones your collecting off the reef or shipping the entire wild colony?
 
This +1! except, for the part where I send you my GoPro, as I do not own one. but, some reef photos and underwater shots would be super happy fun time!!!

+2!! Id like to see some underwater action!
 
+3 Underwater pictures of the pieces in their natural habitat would be great to see if the equipment is available to do it.
 
Looking good. Can't wait to see all the lovely corals you bring back :D.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new