Guest speakers tonight for Minnesota!

Had a great meeting, really appreciate Nuri & Jessica for taking time to talk with us on a Saturday! I'd encourage any other groups to hear the Piscine Energetics talk.

Pretty amazing story to hear about how your company simultaneously developed a fishery to be sustainable while improving the local fish population.

For those that missed out, I was challenged to think differently about food. I'd encourage you to think about what you are feeding your fish. A high protein and fat content or low water weight doesn't mean anything if the usable calories & aminos aren't there. The right food mix can not only improve your fish's health but reduce waste and maintenance on the tank.

Icing on the cake is the tremendous effort they have put forth to preserve our aquariums and glad a few of us could help directly with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new