Gulf Coast Floridians

Defiant Arms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
88
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here going to be impacted by the now hurricane? If so how are you preparing your tank? Figured it would be a good discussion :)
 
It still a tropical storm
 
Yes by tomorrow it will the a hurricane but just barely. Central Fl, we just have the threat from the feeder bans, it been raining here pretty heavy for the last two hours.
Still need to get the battery back up, was looking but shipping would be 5 days. Last time power went out was durring Charlie.

I would not the miss. See that post, that will be worse then a hurricane :D
 
cebf108ce1f63573622b8581d58a3eda.jpg


This equals 4+ days backup power for one MP60, I'm ready!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new