lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good tank mate for your yellowspot

F-2420 SCORPION FISH, Scorpaena brasiliensis

Red, orange, and brown, they blend into the sea bottom, and ambush passing shrimp. Although bristling with poisonous spines, they are a popular aquarium specimen.

Each: $27.00​

OP
OP
monkeyCmonkeyDo

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a yellow mombosa fuzzy yesterday... : X

I really wanna let my tank develop and settle and add only coral and inverts for now. Maybe some gorgs and such. Can i get live feeder shrimp and foods and petco or petsmart lion?
-d

OP
OP
monkeyCmonkeyDo

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill post pics later. Im at work rn. Should i set up a basic 10 gal for my live foods?
So i can add that scorpion with mine?
Id like a small robin in my bigger tank with a shallow sand bed too one day when i upgrade... thoughts? The upgrade is a large cube... like 280g.
D

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill post pics later. Im at work rn. Should i set up a basic 10 gal for my live foods?
So i can add that scorpion with mine?
Id like a small robin in my bigger tank with a shallow sand bed too one day when i upgrade... thoughts? The upgrade is a large cube... like 280g.
D

That scorp I mentioned seems like they are popping up all over right now, so I don't know your other sources, my local guy's supplier has a bunch in right now, so maybe a seasonal thing, you normally don't see them that often. He's like a medium sized scorp, bigger than the yellowspot but not huge. They walk around, are very acrobatic, are are very comical. They perch but mainly work the sandbed.

The sea robin gets a little too large for my taste, limits alot of tank mates; will eat everything they can get down, They don't do too well in captivity, but that's mainly due to people not wanting to feed live, and they try to keep them in tanks too small.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back