Guppies In Saltwater

It’s the next morning and I started acclimation back up (I stopped it last night to give their gills a break) and they look great, they’re hyper and swimming normally, no red gills, so I’d say things are going well.
BD31342C-68D0-4398-B785-DB6A116E2DC4.jpeg
Excellent!
 
Well done! Yes I’d love to see how they go over time
 
I did this with monos when I first started doing salt it was cool I had 3 of them an I think they did better in salt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new