OP
OP
H2Ocooled

H2Ocooled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm interesting. I really want to get mine from BRS, I have a good amount of points saved up. Hopefully they get them soon.

Definitely post a quick review when you get them!
Yeah I had some points at Triquatics which is why I ordered there. I will defiantly post a review once I get it.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting triquatics ships tomorrow, saltwateraquarium says shipping in may...

OP
OP
H2Ocooled

H2Ocooled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting triquatics ships tomorrow, saltwateraquarium says shipping in may...
Yep I know and I'm hoping that I was not lied to. When I called them to check on the stock status I was put on hold and they called the supplier and he told me that they didn't have them instock yet but they are arriving tomorrow (Thursday) morning and will ship out right away if I order now. I will post once I get a tracking #. Thanks!

OP
OP
H2Ocooled

H2Ocooled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubled checked saltwateraquarium and seems like I read the preorder note too quickly last time. It says Mar 4th, not May. So seems likely you will get your order and so will I!!!!
Awesome, that makes me feel better about my order. Thank you for the update!

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what will be needed for apex control on the 300 series? @Terence , will these play nice with the internet of things?

OP
OP
H2Ocooled

H2Ocooled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess I will not have mine near as soon as I thought, just spoke with Triquatics and they said the supplier did not allocate the ones they ordered for them and they are all sold out. So mine will not go out until the next order comes in sometime the middle of March. Oh fun.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SaltwaterAq showed a lot in stock yesterday (still preorder) but used to show zero stock and now all the pumps have various levels of stock. hoping my day 1 preorder ships out first though :p

Back