Gyre Cloud XF350 Programming

adrianglasa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
12
Location
Mexico
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, does anyone has a QR with a good pattern programming to share for two opposed Gyres 350? I have an 80 gallon tank.

Thanks
 
Bump. Anyone have any ideas? I actually may be in this situation someday as I'll have Gyres myself.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new