Gyre xf300 advanced controller

MGarvo2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
22
Location
Janesville
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve watched and read everything I can find about programming this new controller (latest/greatest w lcd screen). Can’t find anything with easy to follow instructions. Is this thing really just that ridiculously un-user friendly?!
Hoping to set up 2 opposing xf350s with an alternating gyre that gradually increases through the morning, and then decreases in the evening. Impossible to even access the ability to schedule changes so far.
Also, what the heck is the “minimum flow” for??? I originally purchased the 2 pump XF 350s with the old, non-WIFI controller. That controller was faulty right out of the box, and would only function one pump output. So, I ran only one, which wasn’t too bad for a while. With just one pump, the “minimum flow” function with the old controller adjusted the pause between gyres. I would often run 10 seconds on, 10-20 off, depending on time of day. With 2 pumps and the new controller, set to alternate between pumps, what the heck does it do?
 
1685894862699.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new