H. Aurora growth pics.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReefin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReefin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
1,106
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share some growth pics of my H. Aurora since it doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of information out there on them. Purchased on October 28th. Feed him every 4 days or so with human grade uncooked shrimp. Light is AI prime

First day pic
20201028_143455.jpg


A month or so later

20210122_102938.jpg


From today
20210203_084139.jpg
 
nice .... is that normally a sand dweller?
 
nice .... is that normally a sand dweller?
I think so, he buried himself in the sand as soon as he was introduced to the tank. Never seen him on the rocks and he has only moved once on me since I've had him.
 
I've had a beaded anemone for 8 months now. It may be a plain brown anemone but it's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing yours.
Love mine too eats like a pig and always awesome to look at! can you share a pic of yours?
 
Very nice! Yours is much more beaded than mine. I have mine under really low flow though so I wonder if that's why
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new