• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

H@rry is awesome!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

vankirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a shipment from [email protected]. WOW!! I ordered 9 frags and got 10! Who does'nt like freebies? lol The time and effort that he put into packaging was amazing. He even included acclimation instructions. Oh and free shipping! lol He quickly answered all of my questions via email and he called me to make sure I was happy with the order! I give H@rry 2 thumbs up and 5 stars! Thanks again H@rry.
Kirk

brian_reefragr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry is the man! Will definitely be buying from him again. I placed an order the other night and from the start he was very good about communicating, and explained everything. He was also very patient with me as I was trying to let some other people get in on my buy since I was already getting free (which is awesome) shipping. I picked up the shipment of corals at the Fedex center this morning and was very pleasantly surprised to see a couple freebies on top of the order! The "frags" are really nice mini colonies. Here is a pic of how everything looked when I got home from work;

photobucket-4524-1330647980655.jpg

Thanks a bunch Harry, you rock!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back