H20cean P1+ help needed

marsis202

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Warrington
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I was hoping my first post would be some good looking pics of the tank but I am having a bit of a headache with a DD h20cean P1+ dosing pump, I am connected to the pump and it has connected to the WiFi however I cannot for the life of me get the firmware time to synchronise with the app time, the time just keeps resetting to 00:00. I have tried factory resetting, upgrading the firmware, removing and reconnecting, I am at a total loss and I was wondering if anyone had experienced this?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20230806_141219.jpg Screenshot_20230806_141213.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Hey thanks very much for the reply, I have spoken to D-D and they have logged onto the device and they believe it's a hardware issue so have told me to return it to where I purchased it or I can send it back to them to repair it.
Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear they reached out to you with a few solutions.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new