haanstang reef junkie

  • Thread starter Thread starter haanstang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

haanstang

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2017
Messages
361
Reaction score
228
Location
DeMotte IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I've been on REEF2REEF for a couple of months but not a member until 2 weeks ago never introducing myself officially.
I am from Northwest Indiana. I started with freshwater tanks years ago when I was a kid and recently got back into the hobby three or four years ago. And started with salt about two years ago I am on my second reef tank and in the process of building my third my first tank was a 10 gallon with two clowns a regular and Wyoming white. And adding my first coral a two headed frog Spawn frag. Once I did that I was hooked. Upgrading to a 65 tall A 30 gallon Aqueon sump, and A couple of months ago getting the 2016 Apex.
I originally found reef to reef while I was looking for ideas for my new build a 210 gallon peninsula style. There is so much great advice and inspiration on this forum it is unreal. I'm very impressed with the friendliness of everybody I have been in contact with open till this point.
I will be starting to build thread soon so keep a lookout.
 
Last edited:
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I live in Fishers, Indiana!

Keep us posted on your build!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I live in Fishers, Indiana!

Keep us posted on your build!

Awesome... my first Hoosier meeting.
I'm planning on going to the INDMAS frag swap in march " my first"
 
Awesome... my first Hoosier meeting.
I'm planning on going to the INDMAS frag swap in march " my first"
It's been years since I've made it with the family and career situation what it is --- tell everyone I said hello!
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
So when I start my new build thread we're should I post it?
 
*Thanks for joining us,Pete!*

1471160750497.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new