hairy lil crab ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jiffy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
951
Reaction score
6
Location
FLA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see him all the time around my zoanthids, bad guy?
crab.jpg

crab1.jpg
 
They usually are.
I wouldn't trust it to go back in the display.
 
trust me he wasnt going back in lol, but i have seem somthing similar to him online somwhere.. mindrax crab or somthing im not sure..
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I'd toss him somewhere he wont hurt anything or give him the old flusharoo.
 
i let my step mom's yorky go at it before i flush it... =] cuz i think he was munching on my zoas.
 
I agree with the above poster on the black tip claws and hairy legs, I've heard the same thing. When in doubt throw it out.:)
 
Gorilla crab morph maybe, usually you want to check the claws, sharp equal bad, blunt equals ok I think
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new