Half-Centimeter Segmented Worm with 2 Antennae

DaJusticeKing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3800.png

It is a slow-moving worm with clear segments. I can’t get an image of it under a microscope at this time. I have found two so far on the glass. Could someone please help me identify it? Thanks in advance!
Here is a video if you can view it

 
Looks like a spionid worm
harmless
 
Spaghetti Worm! Good member for the cuc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new