Halloween Costume Thread 2019

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
67,845
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's Halloween!! Let's see those costumes!! Here's ours from last year at our church's Trunk or Treat (I'll post this year's costumes when we put them on later).

FB_IMG_1572536606831.jpg
 
I didn't dress up this year, but here's last years
HeE7sr2.jpg
 
Heres what my girls went as this year, Jesse from toy story and Owlette from PJ Masks 20191026_150304.jpg
 
My houses costume lol. Wind keeps knocking stuff down Should have music,lights, and fog machines(as long as wind doesn't pick up) tonight.

View attachment halloween 2019.mp4
I've always wanted to do this, but I live on a cul de sac and only the 4 neighborhood kids come over. In 25 years we've probably had less than 100 kids come down this street.
 
I've always wanted to do this, but I live on a cul de sac and only the 4 neighborhood kids come over. In 25 years we've probably had less than 100 kids come down this street.

That is how its been the last 3-4 years here, but still do it for fun. Get to play some of my metalssssss and scare the kids that do come lol.
This one must have my neighbors thinking im a satanist LOL. Cradle of filth ;Punch ;Vulcan LOL
I do play less creepy music like the walking dead theme, saw theme, halloween theme, etc
One year... Ill play some slaughter to prevail or other deathcore band... haha

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new