Halloween!

Mr. Stooge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
254
Location
Sacramento
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone elses wife/husband get overly excited for Halloween? My wife decorated my tank
20201004_122102.jpg
 
My wife love hallows eve, but did not decorate the tanks. The BLT had them 2 months now, never know what she might come up with next year
 
My wife love hallows eve, but did not decorate the tanks. The BLT had them 2 months now, never know what she might come up with next year
Sorry what's BLT? The only one I know is the sandwich

She should decorate the tanks!
 
Sorry what's BLT? The only one I know is the sandwich

She should decorate the tanks!

Now I’m hungry :) .

I am not into this holiday. We do have a member that has the sickest tank that would be great for this time of year. I wish i could remember who it is. The tank had skulls In it. I had him send me a pic with just reds on. Coolest pic of a tank, like a movie prop.
 
Now I’m hungry :) .

I am not into this holiday. We do have a member that has the sickest tank that would be great for this time of year. I wish i could remember who it is. The tank had skulls In it. I had him send me a pic with just reds on. Coolest pic of a tank, like a movie prop.
I want to see!!!!
 
Now I’m hungry :) .

I am not into this holiday. We do have a member that has the sickest tank that would be great for this time of year. I wish i could remember who it is. The tank had skulls In it. I had him send me a pic with just reds on. Coolest pic of a tank, like a movie prop.
Gave me inspiration haha!!

20201005_181258.jpg
 
My wife decided to change it up a bit! Added some bats, changed the webs and added more spiders to the front and sides of the tank lol

20201009_195649.jpg
20201009_200506.jpg
20201009_200311.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new