Hallucinations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whysosalty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Whysosalty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
367
Reaction score
266
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How fast do hallucinations grow polyps under normal circumstances?
 
If you drop a hit of acid... very, very quickly... Just for brevity. Hope you find the answer as I would like to know as well...
 
Lol if my colony could grow by dropping some acid I would do that in a heart beat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new