Hammer babies

  • Thread starter Thread starter ID-Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ID-Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2020
Messages
456
Reaction score
602
Location
Boise
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haven’t had many hammers in the past and the one I did have would just split over time (if memory serves as it was several years ago). This two headed hammer frag I bought a few weeks ago has several new little branches starting. They are really small and maybe 1/4” long. There are maybe 6 or so around and all below the tissue of the main head. A couple of the branches are starting to show color and very small hammer tentacles.

my question is should I leave them alone or clip them off and glue near by or glue to a Frag plug? If I clip off, when should I do it? How big or far along should they be?

thanks for the help.
7E3F0DD1-77E9-4EC2-A8A5-898C0E85B70A.jpeg
3F21B9B3-9024-4A23-8E98-7B8C0283EC79.jpeg
 
I allow them to grow and form colonies
53B9A1DE-94B1-4650-B3BA-10BF3BFE5303.jpeg
B9E21E25-38E0-4E7A-BF21-D279176FF451.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new