Hammer Coral Dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccoakley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccoakley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
70
Reaction score
21
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently put of town so I do not have my current water parameters. The person watching my tank sent me this pic noticing that my hammer coral was different than this morning. Is it dying?
IMG_9986.jpeg
 
One side bailed yes… the other doesn’t look happy..
That’s what I thought; was hoping I was wrong. Well seeing as I can’t get parameters, I’m assuming it will be completely dead by the time I get home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new