Hammer coral ID?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this hammer since October. He’s grown a new head and his original head is growing in size. What kind of hammer is he? And is that growth rate slow or normal? Several pics under several spectrums and a video attached.

184FE1E9-88D8-4136-82E2-AC97DA95ED7B.jpeg 6E7B1AE9-4D01-4C18-AE05-DA2F38E5B954.jpeg E830B6E4-CC4A-48F7-B2A0-0EFA68776E78.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1087.MOV
    16.5 MB
hi,looks like indo branching hammer :)
 
i really cannot ,sorry :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new