Hammer coral receding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A little update I have dipped the coral and raised all my parameters to what they should be for a reef tank and it has been coming back lost a few polyps but most has come back

image.jpg
Excellent!! Mine took more than a month to fully recover, but it did, and at one point looked every bit as bad as yours. Just keep things stable, and fingers crossed! :)
 
Any update on this thread? Did your wall hammer recover? I have a wall hammer coral and it's going through the same thing. I'm going to try and dip it today and see if that helps it. All parameters are where they need to be but obviously something is wrong I will also try and move it to a lower flow and less light area of my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new