Hammer coral tissue help

TexanReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
119
Reaction score
96
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received some new corals. They were delayed on shipment by fedex so spent an extra day in 100+ degree weather :(

most corals survived but this hammer is concerning me. The tissue is receding pretty rapidly.

is there anything I can do to help ?

F9EEDE4A-BBED-4B67-9792-A717E36A2696.jpeg
 
How is it doing? I had same thing happen to me. I dipped them as usual when they came in. Then put on frag rack as you did. I lost 1 of the 3 frags I bought. The others are doing fine. Those look like you will have no issues. Just give them time.

They should be good to go by today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new