Hammer coral with spots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeremy S.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeremy S.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed each tentacle of my walling hammer coral has a white dot on them. The dots are half way up and don't seem to move.

Here's a picture
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372961190.532398.jpg
 
definitely not flatworms.

I dont think this is anything to worry about. Unless you see the tentacles not coming out or just generally looks irritated, then you might consider dipping, but if not, just leave it be.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new