Hammer coral

Mike Robinson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
56
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realized a couple days ago my hammer started to look deflated. Now I came home today to see it look like this. Is he a goner?

image.jpg
 
Doesn't look to bad.. do you have a before picture? Can you provide details about your system and parameters?
 
The LPS discussion may produce better results for this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new