Hammer flow/ light schedule

gilbert23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got these in my deskmate. I don’t know if these are getting enough flow i bought an after market nozzle for flow that will be coming I have a single one on now was trying to avoid a wavemaker. it would be so powerful in that little tank. This is my second tank running. It’s super young but everything is dosed correctly salinity is at .25 Second day in tank one Ai prime using Karen Vazquez light schedule. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

440 cal
1460 mag
IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg
IMG_1857.jpeg

Kh 9
temp 78

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my experience, they don't like to be blasted and will soon let you know if they are getting too much or too little. If they extend and they are gently moving in the flow of water, you should be fine. If they are being blasted, they will not extend as much.
I would always go with slightly less flow than more flow.
Looking at your video, I would say they could do with a little more flow.
Hope that helps

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back