Hammer, Frogspawn & Torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter seagull18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seagull18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
105
Location
Tolland County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly you can keep a hammer and frogspawn near each other but you should keep the torch away from the other two. Am I remembering this correctly?
 
I searched and asked this a few times. But I ran out of room in my tank so I have my frogspawn under my hammer their touching. My torch is also very close almost touching the hammer. They are all doing fine and growing.
 
All I read says each can touch their own. Torch have the more potent sting, I wouldn't let torch in touching distance of anything.
 
My hammer and frogspawn are right up against each other. They are completely fine and growing
 
I've had a hammer and frogspawn touching with no issues but when the frogspawn was too close to my orange torch the torch was closing up on that side. Not sure if certain ones do better the others.
 
Torch should be away from other euphilia's preferably down current.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new