• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammers for sale

Item Price
65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

*unique*

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
90
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STANDARD DOA 2 Hours of delivery must send pics and short video of dead coral in bag.

Hi everyone I’m selling some splatter hammers

Had this colony for about a year and a half now I have a lot of heads .

Selling for $65 a head

I will also ship , please send your zip code so I can tell you how much is shipping.

Located In Queens Nyc
 
Whoops forgot to upload pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3042.jpeg
    IMG_3042.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new