Hang on back sump

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building a Waterbox peninsula 15 gallon. What are some good hang on the back sump tanks to add to this nano ? And a link to a video on how to set up a hang on the back sump tank ? I’m thinking of buying a good skimmer and I like to run some chaeto in my refugiums! Thanks for thoughts

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have to work with the brand of hang on the back unit you get. You will find more options if you use a sump under the aquarium than a hang on the back model.

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have to work with the brand of hang on the back unit you get. You will find more options if you use a sump under the aquarium than a hang on the back model.
i used to have that with my 75 gallon but for a 15g its overkill...i was just looking for a little hang over to grow some cheato and maybe put a bigger skimmer in but i think the ice kap nano skimmer fits into the built in overflow and i found a box that you put inside the tank and fill with cheato

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back