Hang on Tank Media Reactor

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everybody's go-to in 2020? I have been using Phosban 150 for a long time, but they are all breaking from being nearly impossible to reopen and also starting to leak. I need something that just hangs on the tank and you can use a MJ 1200 or something to power. I have searched and read some stuff, but most of the articles are at least a few years old.

AquaMaxx looks like nearly the same thing but with thumb screws and a O ring. Does this one work well?

BullyBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everybody's go-to in 2020? I have been using Phosban 150 for a long time, but they are all breaking from being nearly impossible to reopen and also starting to leak. I need something that just hangs on the tank and you can use a MJ 1200 or something to power. I have searched and read some stuff, but most of the articles are at least a few years old.

AquaMaxx looks like nearly the same thing but with thumb screws and a O ring. Does this one work well?

ihavent used it yet as I am setting up my aquarium and ran into an issue that set me back 2 months but I have an aquamaxx I made Into a algae reactor.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back