Hanna Calcium checker TEST

hyeclass

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
846
Reaction score
215
Location
Woodland Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My calcium is very high
I took .9 using the green ejector Reagent
I took .7 using white ejector tang water

Reagent plus RODI water to the line
Test
Then add tang water plus packet
Test

not sure I been testing seems like it’s high

E5A29E80-B0CC-4EBA-BD0F-27345764BC09.jpeg
 
C1:

1 ml of Reagent A
9 ml of Ro/DI water
Invert a few times and press button

C2:

.1 ml of your sample
add packet
shake for 15 seconds and let sit for 15 seconds
press button
 
From what I’ve witnessed the Hanna calcium checkers are not all that accurate I’m a huge fan of Hanna and have a sort of them Just not calcium hope this helps. When I used it readings would be not accurate false readings. Hope this helps.
 
There is a special pipette for that tester to measure out the .1ml sample. Even with that, it usually runs high for me. I quit using it. Hanna also recommends using vapor distilled water rather than RODI water.
 
C1:

1 ml of Reagent A
9 ml of Ro/DI water
Invert a few times and press button

C2:

.1 ml of your sample
add packet
shake for 15 seconds and let sit for 15 seconds
press button

this is the only check by Hanna that you have to add RODI water
I am testing again let’s see if this time will be different

thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new