• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checker - Alkalinity, Nitrate, Phosphate, Salinity

Item Price
$35-$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mnml

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
715
Location
Ladera Ranch, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Checker testing kits.

Alkalinity - $35 shipped
Nitrate High Range $35 shipped
Phosphate Ultra Low Range - $35 shipped
$90 shipped for all 3.

Hanna Salinity checker - $40 shipped


IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg IMG_1770.jpeg IMG_1772.jpeg
 
Phosphate checker sold.

Alk and Salinity available.
 
Alk checker sold.

Salinity available.
 
Is the Salinity Chker still available?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new