Not open for further replies.

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Checker Giveaway

Hanna Checkers are small, handheld colorimeters that provide higher accuracy results than typical chemical test kits. Offering improved technology, these portable colorimeters make measurement hassle-free with their simple design and easy to follow instructions.
hanna giveaway.jpg

How to Enter:

Check out the Hanna Instruments Checker Products Page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about these checkers or what checker(s) you would really like to own. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Hanna Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Hanna Instagram Page Here.

BONUS ENTRY TWO: If you have owned or own Hanna products you can leave a review on the product page of the item you own. Only leave a review if you have experience with a certain product please. Here is a list of the more popular Hanna product pages:

Phosphate
Phosphorus
Calcium
Alkalinity
Alkalinity
Nitrite
PH Tester
Digital Refractometer
Pocket PH Tester

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Hanna Checker Prize Kit shipped to your door!

1 HI758 Calcium Checker
1 HI772 dKH Alkalinity Checker
1 HI736 Phosphorus Checker
1 HI736-35 Phosphorus Reagent
1 HI98107 Waterproof pH & Temperature Meter

hanna giveaway2.jpg

Thanks again to Hanna Instruments for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

pring51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Love the digital readouts on the Hanna Checkers. As a beginner to reefing, I would love to at least own the phosphate, nitrate, calcium and alkalinity checkers. I liked your Facebook page! Hope I win!

GnarleyMarley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the alk and ca checkers. I really would like to try their phos kit and probably will once my salfert kicks the bucket. I love the digital readout, and not having to guess color changes

Jdgreef24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I saw BRS reviewing these I've wanted to give them a go. A digital Alk and phosphate readout would be a huge step up. Neat design too.

I used to use a similar type of ph meters in the medical field and they're sweet!

lvzx14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that its straight forward and much more convenient compared to my other alkalinity test kit which takes quite a bit longer. Although I only own hanna's alkalinity checker I have been interested in the calcium and phosphorus checkers.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I test I like to take out the color element from it which your checkers do

Dxv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the simplicity of the alkalinity checker as well as the accuracy and consistent results

R_C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best part at the Hanna checkers are the fact that there is not guessing. Follow simple instructions and BAM, you have your results. I own a Phosphate checker and love it! Would like to have the calcium or Alk checker.

twobytwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how they're easy to use and take less time than many other tests. I would like the Calcium Checker!
Liked on FB!
Reviewed on your website!

Last edited:

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate testing water - would rather clean a skimmer cup. I got the dKH checker in the last BRS sale and now I test every few days. I need the rest of the checkers - so easy to use. No guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back