• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checkers!

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,142
Reaction score
10,446
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 Hanna Checkers for sale. I have had them for a few months and I don’t use them as much as I thought I would in favor of going to the fish store to get my water tested. They were all used a few times but have all parts including the boxes and some have the sleeves. They are $50 each which includes shipping in the United States and $40 if picked up locally. I will accept PayPal business and Venmo protected payment which includes buyer’s protection .
9E22CDB2-C930-4BCB-AF52-2C60D9EF50F3.jpeg
 
Last edited:
your only selling as a lot?
Yes but which one did you want? I’d sell it for $40 plus shipping possibly and go back and edit it.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new