Hanna copper test set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the folks at Hanna weren't expecting a sudden rush on copper checkers and didn't have many on hand, so they sold out quickly. We're working with them now to get more into production and should have some for sale hopefully soon.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the folks at Hanna weren't expecting a sudden rush on copper checkers and didn't have many on hand, so they sold out quickly. We're working with them now to get more into production and should have some for sale hopefully soon.
I'll wait.... tap tap tap tap ;Bored

but only cuz I lub you guys! ;)

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait - I just ordered online direct from Hanna - they better not ship my tester to you guys!

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, you asked, and we've responded! We appreciate everyone's patience as we've worked with Hanna to get these approved and shipped. Keep an eye out on the website and email for these to show up later this week!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, you asked, and we've responded! We appreciate everyone's patience as we've worked with Hanna to get these approved and shipped. Keep an eye out on the website and email for these to show up later this week!
Thank you Zack, received the email alert they were in and got mine ordered. Appreciate you guys stocking this!

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at BRS' site earlier and they had 242 in stock, now they have 207 - pretty brisk sales! Glad to see BRS is carrying them, too. It will make it easier to get reagents. Honestly, they should just get rid of the other copper tests and carry the Hanna - it's that much better!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at BRS' site earlier and they had 242 in stock, now they have 207 - pretty brisk sales! Glad to see BRS is carrying them, too. It will make it easier to get reagents. Honestly, they should just get rid of the other copper tests and carry the Hanna - it's that much better!
I got number 218 ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back