Hanna HI782

JuanJJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Colombia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have measured few times NO3 with de New Hanna HI782 and I'm seeing that the values are much higher than the Salifert and Nyos checkers.

Hanna HI782 --> 15.9
Salifert --> 9-10
NYOS --> 10.

Is somebody experimenting this behavior?
 
I find it so hard to differentiate between the colors of the nitrate tests as a lot of people do. My Hannah is in the ballpark is what I see by eye but definitely feel I can trust the Hannah more than my eye. Looking forward to seeing more on this baby as more and more people use it. So far very happy with mine
 
I have measured few times NO3 with de New Hanna HI782 and I'm seeing that the values are much higher than the Salifert and Nyos checkers.

Hanna HI782 --> 15.9
Salifert --> 9-10
NYOS --> 10.

Is somebody experimenting this behavior?

I agree with the above post, the checker has a +/- of 2ppm so your results are very close, if you also factor in the +/- of the salifert and Nyos test kits you will be near enough getting the same reading from all three.
 
I have measured few times NO3 with de New Hanna HI782 and I'm seeing that the values are much higher than the Salifert and Nyos checkers.

Hanna HI782 --> 15.9
Salifert --> 9-10
NYOS --> 10.

Is somebody experimenting this behavior?

I agree, those values are all identical within the range of errors associated with each test.

Fortunately, all of those values, from 9 ppm to 16 ppm are perfectly fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new