• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna / Milwaukee test combo

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RichardNeoOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys .. i have a combo of hanna checkers and Milwaukee checker all eletronic also a red sea test kid foundation ..

Everything has been used for like 1 month .. have also extra reagents included in the package .

Im asking 225$ for the combo .. pick up in brooklyn or Manhattan … i also can ship … fee on buyer .
Payment By Cash or Zelle or venmo .

Tests:

Red sea Foundation Ca Kh MG brand new never used .
Milwaukee salinity Meter
Hanna Phosphorus URL
Hanna Phosphate
Hanna Nitrate
Hanna KH
Hanna PH

I dont sell separate… Retail is around 550+tax without extra reagents … im asking 225$ .. its Hanna and Milwaukee .. extremely precisely and Durable !

Once again
Im asking 225$ for the combo .. pick up in brooklyn or Manhattan … i also can ship … fee on buyer .

0DE0768F-651B-41CE-A52B-675247162CDB.jpeg 165F5B4B-155D-4B90-980D-B5E2E2B513C4.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sellers are not allowed to ask buyers to send payment as a gift (this includes PayPal's Friends and Family option, unprotected Venmo, Western Union, or any other option that sends funds with no protection to the buyer).

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back