Hanna Nitrate Checker HC-HI781

enb141

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
303
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna is about to release the long awaited Nitrate checker, if you check in BRS or in Hanna website, the upcoming device is called HC-HI781.

So now my question is what is their rank?
 
Hanna is about to release the long awaited Nitrate checker, if you check in BRS or in Hanna website, the upcoming device is called HC-HI781.

So now my question is what is their rank?

To me, some of their checkers are a hit or a miss.

Can't rank it until it's crosschecked against Salifert and NYOS.
 
To me, some of their checkers are a hit or a miss.

Can't rank it until it's crosschecked against Salifert and NYOS.

To me most of them are way better than Salifert / Red Sed.

I use Salifert for nitrates but the problem is when you try to read the values at night.

The only one that I don't like that much of Hanna is the calcium test.
 
It took them long enough to develop and release it, so I imagine that it is in the ballpark... which is about all that you can hope for in a hobby-grade tool.
 
I hope so, but I still would like to know what range is this device going to work with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new