HANNA PHOS TESTER $40 SHIPPED

Item Price
$40.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bradreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
1,359
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna phosphate tester for sale. $40 shipped to lower 48. I used it yesterday and it works. 10 reagents included expiring in 06/25. Only 1 test tube and cap included. Please see picture for actual item. 20230429_120612.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new