Hanna Reef Professional Kit Giveaway

ETBReefer05

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned the Hanna ULR Phosphorus checker in the past. I ran a 60 gallon cube with the KZ supplement system and wanted the ULR tester to measure my lower range Phosphates (5-15ppb). This is honestly the easiest and most accurate testers on the market. I have seen Hanna testers go up against Lab Grade Turbidimeters and be within the 1ppb resolution when comparing Phosphate/Phosphorous tests. You do have to convert Phosphorous into Phosphate, but Hanna also has this chart on their website so you don't even need a calculator/smart phone. Overall I'd say for the price, this is one of the cheapest long term options as the reagent refills are about 30 cents a test and removes almost all human error/human eye inaccuracies. Overall, this tester gets 5 out of 5 in my book.

Shadowspop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined the Hanna mailing list. At this point I only have one test kit (alk), and it's the only test I feel really confident about.

Abraham Gonzalez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned the ULR Phosphorus Checker for a couple of months now and I appreciate the digital reading. I have tried many other bradn's phosphate/phosphorus tests and have never been able to distinguish the colors accurately.

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a Hannah Dkh checker after having conflicting results with titration tests. I absolutely love it!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 170 73.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%
Back