Hanna Reef Professional Kit Giveaway

Salt1972

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're entered. My daughter and I have a 3month old 125g mixed reef. We've been using the LFS to do water tests, but we're finding inconsistent results that often don't coincide with reality. We determined last week that we wanted to do our own testing and began researching test kits. Last night, we made our wish list that included:
  • Hanna Alk
  • Hanna Ca
  • Hanna Phosphorus
Based on reputation for ease of use, accuracy, and consistency. We're starting into 2 part dosing and need accurate measurement to make sure we properly maintain chemistry balance. Imagine our surprise when we found this thread the next morning. Perfect.

Will Milberger

Aggie Aquarist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to admit, I do not own these yet. But I would like to win, because in January, I am re-setting up my system and will have to purchase above items after my move. So, you got me either way.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back