• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Salinity Tester (HI98319)

Item Price
65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Slightly used tester, only used a couple of times. Inlcudes case, instructions, and 4 Calibration fluid packets.

Asking $65 shipped. Please PM if interersted. Thanks!

1770138868952.png
 
I will take it. PM be payment details. Thank you !!
 
Slightly used tester, only used a couple of times. Inlcudes case, instructions, and 4 Calibration fluid packets.

Asking $65 shipped. Please PM if interersted. Thanks!

1770138868952.png
Sold?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new