Hanna test kits SOLD

Item Price
$25-$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have the following Hanna test kits for sale:
Phosphorous URL: $25
Phosphate URL: $35
Alkalinity: $35
PH: $35
Calcium: $35

$125 for all, pick up 11214 or midtown Manhattan. Can also ship at buyer’s expense.
IMG_6529.jpeg
 
Last edited:
$140 shipped for all. They all have at a few reagents left except the Phosphorus URL one
 
Pending
 
Last edited:
I have the following Hanna test kits for sale:
Phosphorous URL: $25
Phosphate URL: $35
Alkalinity: $35
PH: $35
Calcium: $35

$125 for all, pick up 11214 or midtown Manhattan. Can also ship at buyer’s expense.
IMG_6529.jpeg
Hello do you still have it i will like to get them all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new