• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hannah Checkers Testing Dry Goods

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leronidas7318

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
128
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Hannah Checkers for 40 each
Southern California

IMG_0017.jpeg IMG_0020.jpeg IMG_0019.jpeg IMG_0018.jpeg
 
They both do and I have an extra box of reagents that come with Alk
 
Sorry about that guys been. Off for awhile sorry for delay you still interested?
 
I got allot of offers here but no on DM me yet btw location is North Long Beach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new