- Joined
- Jul 31, 2024
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 13
- Location
- bakersfield
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Most folks get the ULTRA version because "reefs should have no nutrients".
Most folks get the ULTRA version because "reefs should have no nutrients".
Unfortunately that's hooey.
The regular unit covers a much more useful range, and won't tempt you to lower nutrients toward "zero" and wreck your tank.
I suspect lots of people would get more mileage out of the regular unit.I wish I would have gone with the regular unit. My curiosity has me wondering how high my tank really is because quite often I get a flashing 0.9 . Most people don't run it that high so the ULR works for the majority.

This reminds me of @CHSUB who runs zeros because they feel hobby grade test kits aren't accurate enough to be trusted (probably not the exact wording) and his tanks look great.if our tanks arrive at low nutrient levels the same way reefs in the wild do it – by a mature reef utilizing what nutrients are present – then I predict not having any issues.
The user is very vocal about it, so yes. :)This reminds me of @CHSUB who runs zeros because they feel hobby grade test kits aren't accurate enough to be trusted (probably not the exact wording) and his tanks look great.