Happy Corals

Seb3gal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
30
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m just writing to share with you some pics of my mixed tank. Since it’s mixed I keep my phosphate between .08 and .1 dKh 10-11, and NO3 5-10. Here is the result.

B43CC5CD-81EC-4BBD-AEED-45B7C79F7D08.jpeg
3DD32659-F0C8-4D08-B99A-1EB56C65C915.jpeg
9B6FA807-2902-438F-B332-05BA3FD1CF1F.jpeg
0A0F9F1F-F623-4C77-B407-A187ADA22F11.jpeg
 
You should be proud-- Things look neat and tidy, with very happy inhabitants. How long has the tank been up running?
 
Looks great! the shelf rock fits in perfectly
 
Looks great! I love how you placed your Euphyllia. Those will look insanely beautiful once they grow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new